Saturday, September 3, 2016

Grammar Exercise

Complete the sentences below with an appropriate word. 
    
       1.      You are welcome to come and stay with us __________ you like.     
 
    
       2.       I'd like to speak to __________ is in charge of sales.
 
    
       3.      __________ you do, don't forget to call me as soon as you arrive.
 
    
       4.      It comes in three colours;  choose __________ you prefer.
 
   
        5.      What do you want to do on Saturday?  I don't mind - ___________ you like!
 
    
        6.      He always makes friends quickly, ________________ he goes.
 
  
        7.      _______________  borrowed the dictionary should return it as quickly as possible.
 
  
        8.      The teacher says I don't participate enough, but ____________ I try to speak, someone interrupts me!
 
   
        9.      There is no entrance fee; you give __________ you can afford.
 
   
        10.    He says he's from Brookstown, ____________ that is.
 
Answers:

 
 
1) whenever   2) whoever   3) whatever   4) whichever   5) whatever   6) wherever   7) whoever   8) whenever   9) whatever   10) wherever

No comments:

Post a Comment